- Posted by Gabriela Angelova
- On 10.04.2017
- 0 Comments
- contact form, conversion rate, customer review, funnel analysis, increasing traffic, pay per clock, ppc, quality, search engine, search optimization, seo, subscribe, subscription
Do you have a website but getting a low number of customers? All you need to have is the information about Conversion Rate. Each day, a significant number of guests visit your website to search for information. Unfortunately, some leave without taking more time to look into more details of your site. In this case, you will get low conversion rates hence few visitors become your customers. However, a thorough evaluation of your web page will show why the site is not performing as expected. Moreover, you will establish the channel that brings the highest number of potential customers into your site. Let’s take an in-depth look at the basics of conversion rate.
This is the analysis aimed at establishing the website user’s behavior and the events that lead them to buy or subscribe to your products and services. In every level of the funnel, some people leave your website while others proceed to the next stages. All visitors that enter your site are represented at the top level of the funnel. Those who advance to the next level browse for several pages trying to get more information about your business. At this stage, some visitors leave their information on your contact form. After contacting them, most of them are converted into loyal customers.
Are there any benefits of funnel analysis? It helps you identify the problems that cause low conversion rate at each stage. The funnel analysis will help you determine if you get value for the money spent on the channel. It suggests the action you should take to decrease the bounce rate and eventually increase the conversion rate on your site.
Tips for increasing the traffic
Is your website lacking traffic? Here are tips on how to get visitors on your site;
- Use pay-per-click (PPC) adverting or search engines like Google to get free traffic. Moreover, you can also get free traffic from Yahoo and MSN. Google Adwords is the perfect place to get traffic through PPC, where you pay when people click your ads.
- Publish high-quality and informative content on your website. Appealing articles can attract a lot of readers hence generating a lot of traffic and possible sales. If you want to attract many visitors, then you should not charge anything for your articles.
Tips for increasing conversion rates
If you are getting massive traffic and low conversion rates, then you should follow these tips;
- Minimize the fields in your contact forms
- Let your visitors know how they can benefit from your products and services.
- On your website, include a section for customer reviews. Influential reviews can compel the visitors to make purchase decisions.
Are you getting low conversion rates on your website? Then you should consider using Funnel Analysis to understand the behavior of your visitors. The Funnel Analysis will help you to know the stage that has the low conversion rates and is losing opportunities. In this case, the website owners should use this method to evaluate their websites and attract the potential customers. This will not only help you increase the traffic but will also help you achieve your overall business goals.