- Posted by Gabriela Angelova
- On 17.07.2017
- 0 Comments
- email marketing, enhancing email marketing, facebook ads
Most email marketers face a number of challenges that include growing the number of email subscribers. The size of your email subscriber list is the main concern when it comes to email marketing as it determines the potential revenue opportunity. Research reveals that the overall email open rate is about 30%. To reach most of your subscribers, email marketers are forced to re-engage subscribers many times, which can be expensive.
Email marketers also find a lot of problem of sending all the content they have in the limited space. They receive tons of content from various teams and have to prioritize on what to include on each email they send. They also find out what is best for their audience so that they can send the right content to the right subscribers.
How advertising on Facebook can help to solve some of the problems:
- a. Help to attract more email subscribers: research reveal that up 2/3 of consumers search for good deal and promotion on Facebook. Facebook allow you to target the right market and the right consumers. You can easily find the right consumers on Facebook, and you entice them to subscribe to your email list. You can use promotion to target people who have not subscribed to your email but consume similar products.
- b. Reach passive subscribers: in some cases, email subscribers are not willing to open their email, and you can suppress them from future campaigns. However, you can reach these unengaged subscribers on social media and get them to log into your system again. Studies reveal that most consumers open Facebook ads as compared to email ads. Even inactive subscribers are more likely to click, which mean that most potential consumers are more active on Facebook.
- c. Facebook allow you to present more content to your potential clients in the limited space. You can serve more content on Facebook and other on email. These ensure that you send the many data to the users. Facebook add include detail analytics and reporting that allow marketers to analyze the performance of their campaign.
- d. You can use Facebook ads to test your email creativity. Understanding which email add is more effective, especially at the start of the campaign is not easy as email marketing demands a lot of resources. However, in most cases, using Facebook is free, and you can test a dozen of ads before the start of the major campaign. Such tests allow the marketer to determine, the best and more engaging marketing ads.