- Posted by Gabriela Angelova
- On 10.07.2017
- 0 Comments
- email campaign, email marketing, improve email marketing
Do you have any idea on how to improve your email marketing campaigns? Well, if not, here is the right place for you, there are a number of points that we have put in place so as to help you get the best out of your campaigns and they are as follows;
· You have to fully master the source of your traffic by sorting out the emails that have the highest bounce back rates.
· You have to ensure that you assure your subscribers that you are spam free by complying with the required CAN-SPAM legislation, this will in turn help in building subscribers confidence in you.
· Have a clear subject; this is one of the things that will make the subscriber to read through your entire mail and also to click on your links within the mail. It is known that over 33% of subscribers open their mails basing to the subject.
· Be a good timer, many people read mails on their subscription lists between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM; in this case, you will also have to consider those from a different time zone.
· As per Google research, there are over 425 million Gmail users that are active as at June 2013 which means that there is high possibility that your mails will be read by subscribers using Gmail.
· Be creative and give your subscriber high quality photos and art that will give him/her one or more minute on your mail.
· It is also very important that you build your landing pages email templates and forms by using some of the best providers such as Sales force Marketing Cloud offer, this is where they will walk you through designing these items just the way you need them.
By doing so, you will be able to take your email marketing to a whole new level and at the end of it all you will be able to get the real worth of both your money and time.
If you need more information, don’t hesitate to ask us.